Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hot spring




I have been busy working so havent had time to post much. I am now living with sweet Indian people in Runcorn "China town" area. Love it!




Book party was awesome. Thanks to W. And N.















My lovely Indian friends cooking traditional Indian food....they are just so cute.























Ted Wilson was in Brisbane...and I was blessed by his cermon. Youth has to get out on mission field to get experience that leads them to have clouser walk with God. There are always so many destructions otherwise. Also dont be ashamed to call yourself Seventh day Adventist.








Bushdrive gave me lots of adrenaline.














With dear Angy on her graduation party.


























That our backround and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

No comments: