- Developing character for marriage.
- Learning contentment as a single, learning to make Christ the first, last and best in everything.
- Ask God for spiritual mind and kill carnal mind.
- Developing your vision of life.
- Pursuing wisdom and knowledge. Proverbs 2:1-8
- Learning practical skills.
- Time to learn about yourself. Develop all your best qualities, especially the spiritual ones. They will take you very far into a good, long life. (Prov. 3:1-2)
- Time to count the cost – maiking the list. (Write down prayfully your vision about your future spouse; open the Bible and take some nice characteristics.)
Afterwords if you write for example „exellent cook“. It means you have to work on yourself to improve cooking skill. If your spouse will be ill, who will cook?! Be free to write all kind of words, remembering this: try to improve this characteristics yourself.
- Learning to make money, save money, manage money.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Its a privilage being single
Its a one time experience.
at 2:39 AM